Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last week I received a letter from a publisher that my three paintings “Roses on Silk”, “Yellow Tulips” and “Yellow Cup with Kiwi” will be published in “The Best of America Oil Artists” book that will come out this Autumn. I was very excited to hear this news and decide to share it with you.

“Roses on Silk”, Oil on canvas 30”x24”, Available for sale


“Yellow Tulips”, Oil on canvas 12”x24”, Available for sale


“Yellow Cup with Kiwi”, Oil on canvas 12”x12”, Available for sale

3 comments:

Dean H. said...

Beautiful. beautiful, and beautiful is my description of these three paintings! Congratulations, Varvara!

I hadn't seen the other additions of art on your blog. Truly great artwork.

Varvara Harmon - Artist and Illustrator said...

Thank you Dean!

Diane Hoeptner said...

Wow, yellow cup with kiwi is brilliant!! Love it!