Monday, May 23, 2011

Fine Art Classes
I recently was hired by American art company Grambacher to teach fine art classes at Michaels store in Scarborough. I will start teaching painting with acrylic in June. Please let me know or contact Michaels store if you would like to take art classes.

Art Demos at Michaels store:
June 4, 12:00-3:00

Classes schedule for June:
Friday June 3, 5:30-7:30 p.m. – Landscape
Friday June 10, 5:30-7:30 p.m. – Seascape
Friday June 17, 5:30-7:30 p.m. – Floral
Friday June 24, 5:30-7:30 p.m. – Still-Life

See store associate to sign up for the class – Ask a person at the first register, which is customer service.
Michaels phone number is 207-883-8419.

4 comments:

Douglas Carter, A Painting Diary said...

Congratulations. Im just starting out my painters blog.,Im wanting to cross promote with yours let me know? http://douglascarter.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Your Fan Doug

Unknown said...

Nice Post!, it is very userful for me, thanks all.
Improve your lifestyle with fantastic abstract oil paintings.

Paintings said...

Just found your blog and hope to see more great stuff from you this year!

great gallery in your blog!!!


Paintings for Sale

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)